Legal Files Document Management System
Evidence! This is the soul of the legal industry. Evidence can be in different forms, however, all the information regarding the evidence needs to be documented. Apart from documentation of physical evidence, other legal and government papers, agreements, receipts, etc. form part of the ‘case file’. Law firms and Federal agencies carry on their function based on documented evidence and other related documents.
The legal industry depends on :
- Managing various case files and documents in appropriate hierarchy and categorization
- Updating case files with latest information and documents as and when more evidence or information is collected
- Protecting the client information and data in the case files from leak or unauthorized deletion
- Sending data to select recipients who would require the documents however through a secure channel
- Referencing other related case records to strengthen their case or for better understanding of the Law
It is therefore necessary for the legal industry to ensure a proper method to manage their documents.
What is Legal Document Management System?
A document filing and retrieving software or paperless office solution providing specific features to enable the legal industry to manage their legal documents.
Doccept Legal Document Management Software
Kensium Solutions has created Doccept, software which enables the legal industry players to manage their documents in a secure and organized manner.
The following features allow Doccept to manage the legal documents effectively:
Auto folder structure & Alerts:
- Pre-defined set of folders of mandatory documents to be maintained for different type of clients, audits or services provided. This will encourage uniformity across the Organization and ensure there are no missed documents.
- Alerts and Notifications for all tasks associated with documents across the Organization.
- Every change made to the document is recorded along with the person who accessed and modified the content with ability to go back to earlier versions and ensure only the latest version is made available to everyone.
- Access to documents can be customized based on role and case being handled by the personnel
- Files can be deleted only by authorized personnel
- The person and details of the file/folder deleted is logged.
- Emails received from clients can be tagged to the case files to have central repository of information.
- Email Archival to ensure that all your emails are safely stored.
Full text search
- Documents can be searched across the database by an authorized internal employee
- Full text search can be done to retrieve documents containing the specific information
- Only Authorized employees can access the solution, the Organization will define who has permissions to edit, delete, email, download, copy, comment and various other activities based on their profiles.
Doccept allows you to integrate your existing documents into the software and re-organize in a more effective manner. Using Doccept as your document management partner will ensure improved productivity and better results in the firms legal endeavor.
Doccept can be greatly useful for Law firms, Solicitors, Legal Consultants, Auditors, Chartered Accountants and Professional Service Firms etc.